每日英語聽力任務-無敵破壞王!堅持一個月,英語聽力突飛猛進!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英


:Ralph, can I help you?
- 拉爾夫,有事嗎?
:Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you. I saw a big explosion or something go over the building there.
- 阿修,就是來看看你。我看見樓頂有什么東西爆炸了。
:Those were just fireworks.
- 只是煙花而已。
:Fireworks. Okay. Phewf. Somebody's birthday, or...
- 煙花。虛驚一場。是誰過生日嗎?還是……
:Well, it's more of an anniversary. The 30th anniversary of our game, actually.
- 其實是...紀念日。我們游戲的30周年紀念日。
:What? Is that today?
- 真的?今天嗎?
:I know!
- 是??!
:I'm such a dummy with dates. Anyway, congratulations.
- 我時間概念太爛了??傊YR你。
:Thank you, Ralph. And to you, too.
- 謝謝你,拉爾夫。你也有份。
:Just a heads- up, Felix. They're bringing out the cake in a few shakes.
- 我就來說一聲,阿修。蛋糕馬上就好了。
:Hey, Glen.
- 你好,格倫。
:Ralph.
- 拉爾夫。
:Cake? Heard about this cake stuff. Never had it. No one ever seems to throw it out so it never ends up in the dump. I never actually tasted it. I've always wanted to try cake.
- 蛋糕?聽說過這玩意。從來沒吃過,沒人會扔掉這種東西。我從來沒嘗過,所以垃圾堆里也見不到。一直挺想嘗嘗看的。
:I don't suppose you'd like to come in and have a slice, would you?
- 你該不會想進來吃點吧?
:Hey-o, everybody!
- 大伙好!