每日聽力任務!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英對照,最后一遍盲聽感受自己的

Reference:艾拉同學
中英對照
:You've got soot sprites in your house.
- 你家里有煙灰精靈。
:Soot sprites? The black puff balls? About this big? And they scurry everywhere when you enter a room?
- 煙灰精靈?黑泡芙球?這么大?當你進入房間時,它們到處都是。
:That's right. They live in old, empty houses. And run all over the place, covering everything with dirt.
- 對的。它們住在空蕩蕩的舊房子里。到處跑,用灰塵覆蓋一切。
:I used to be able to see them when I was your age. So you've seen them too, that's very interesting.
- 我在你這么大的時候也可以看到它們。所以你也見過它們,這很有趣。
:So they're a kind of ghost, then?
- 那么,它們是一種幽靈?
:Don't worry, dear. They're nothing to be afraid of. If they decide you're nice people,. they won't harm you, and after a while, they just go away.
- 別擔心,親愛的。它們沒有什么好害怕。如果它們認為你是好人,它們不會傷害你的。過一會兒,它們就離開了。
:I bet they're up in the rafters right now, having a talk about whether or not they should move out.
- 我打賭它們現(xiàn)在在椽子上,討論它們是否應該搬出去。
:Hear that, Mei. They're gonne move out.
- 聽到了嗎,梅。它們要搬走了。
:I don't want them to leave.
- 我不想它們離開。
:What if huge one came chasing after you?
- 如果一個巨大的家伙追你怎么辦呢?
:So what? I'm not afraid.
- 那又怎么樣?2我不會害怕的。
:Right. Then you can go to the bathroom by yourself in the middle of the night.
- 好吧。那你要半夜時自己去洗手間。
