每日聽力任務(wù)!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英對照,最后一遍盲聽感受自己的

【中英對照—愛寵大機密】
————————————————————
- Uh, hello?
你好啊?
- I can see from miles. If you let me out, I'll find your friend.
我能看得很遠。如果你讓我出去,我?guī)湍阏遗笥选?/span>
- Wow! Really? Oh, you're so sweet.
哇!真的嗎?你可真好呀。
- You're sweet, too.
你也真好。
- Thanks, stranger.
謝謝你,陌生人。
- But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on.
但也不是太甜。還有一股酸酸的異味。
- Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.
是,我身上的。我放你出來。
- Yes, that's it. Just step over the pile of bones.
對,就是這樣。跨過這堆骨頭。
- A pile of bones. OK, will do. Ah, sure hope Max is safe.
一堆骨頭。好。希望麥克斯沒事。
- You are a very thoughtful food. Food? I did not say that, I said a friend.
你真是一個想得很周到的食物。食物?我沒這么說,我說的是朋友。
- I said, I mean food. Friend...You know what I meant.
我說的啦,我是說食物。朋友……你知道我什么意思。
- I'm sure lucky I found you...
我遇到你真走運……
- Tiberius, and yes, this is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing. Take off my hood.
我是提比略,沒錯。見到我對你來說很不錯, 見到我這樣。把我的眼罩拿掉。