斯派克語音疑似泄露?
#亂斗好口技#
斯派克
英雄語音,音色:16歲胖胖小青年,也或許有其他更好的
登場時
It's play time! What?You don't like green?You are kidding.
仙人掌??時間到,什么?你隔應綠塞兒?別逗我。
Spike's here. Be careful not to get stabbed
斯派克來了,小心別被我的家伙扎到
Welcome to thorn paradise(amusement park)
歡迎來到棘棘樂園
攻擊時
Watch out for thorn grenades,wohu~
小心尖刺手雷!蕪湖~
A little present for you
一個小心意
局勢領先時
Rosa told me I would win right away
羅莎說我即將勝利?
Sorry to hurt you
對不起,傷到你了
Spike is going to win
斯派克要贏咯
受到傷害時
Oh, sorry, I stabbed you
哦,抱歉,我刺到你了
That attack just now really killed me
那個攻擊差點要了我的命
Calm down, Sri, calm down
冷靜點,先生,冷靜點
擊敗敵人時
The spikes are big. Please bear it
尖刺很大,你忍一下
Who said to pull out my thorn just now.aha?
剛才是誰說要把我的刺拔下來的?啊哈?
I won the ultimate duel, yeah.
我贏了終極對決,耶?
使用超級技能時
Let us start party!wuhu~
派對時間到!蕪湖~
Enjoy your bramble bath!
棘棘樂園!
I'll show you some green
給你點綠色看看
死亡時
Don't worry, I'm just sleeping
別擔心,我只是睡一覺
Spike is unhappy
斯派克不開心
Rosa? Is that you?
羅莎,是你嗎?
遇見角色
(羅莎)Hi,Look at my new pants
嘿,看我的新褲頭
(貝亞)Don't call the bees out, please
別叫蜜蜂出來,求你了
(芽芽)Programming error(模仿機器聲音)
程序故障
(柯萊特)Where is the signature written this time
這次簽名寫在哪里呢?
用三十多分鐘(還打了一把斯派克,櫻花斯派克??yyds)寫這個稿子,點個贊再走?[doge]
