【sitting at the Edge of the word|坐在世界...

You and I,?
你和我,
Sitting at the edge of the world,?
坐在世界邊緣,
I'm feeling good,?
我感覺很好,
As I look straight into the great unknown,?
當我直面這未知,
I’m alright,
我沒問題的,
I think it's time I stop pretending,?
我認為是時候卸下偽裝,
You’re all I need,
你就是我需要的一切,
Here at my side when the world is ending,?
當末日降臨 你在我身邊,
Hold my hand,?
握住我的手,
Close your eyes,?
閉上你的眼,
And it will be fine,?
接下來會好的,
If it's the end,?
即使末日降臨,
We had a good run,?
我們有一段不錯的經(jīng)歷,
So I don't mind,?
所以我不在意,
The sky is grey,?
天空灰白,
Clouds are crying,?
云在哭泣,
And earth is trembling,?
世界在顫動,
I don't feel sad,?
我并不感到悲傷,
If you're at my side when the world is ending,?
末日降臨之時你在我身邊。

標簽: