每日英語聽力任務-尋龍傳說!堅持一個月,英語聽力突飛猛進!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文


:Sisu, there are a few things I need to catch you up on.
- 希蘇,有些事我得告訴你。
:Oh, yeah? You broke it? Oh, oh. Oh, my. This is bad. This is bad. I've been asleep for 500 years. You brought back the druun. And none of my brothers and sisters came back.
- 什么?你把它打碎了?我的天,這下糟了。我已經睡了500年了。你令黑魔回來了。但我的兄弟姐妹一個都沒有回來。
:Why didn't they come back?
- 為什么他們不回來?
:I don't know.
- 我不知道。
:Also, you broke the gem!
- 而且你還打碎了龍晶!
:But I still have a big chunk of it, though.
- 但我這兒還有一大塊。
:Is that supposed to make me feel better? If you lost a puppy, and I said...Well, we still have a big chunk of it! Would that make you feel better?
- 你覺得這樣會讓我感覺還一點嗎?如果你的小狗不見了,然后我說……我們還有一大塊呢!那會讓你感覺好點嗎?
:Can't you just make another one?
- 你不能再做一個嗎?
:No, I can't just "make another one."
- 不行,我沒有辦法再做一個。
:But you're a dragon.
- 但是你是龍啊。
:I'm gonna be real with you, all right? I'm not, like, the best dragon, ya know?
- 我跟你說實話吧。我不是最厲害的那條龍,你懂得?
:But you saved the world.
- 但是你拯救了世界。
:I did do that. That's true. But have you ever done like a group project. But there's, like, that one kid who didn't pitch in as much, but still ended up with the same grade?
- 是的,沒有錯。但是就像你做過的團隊項目那樣??偸怯袀€孩子在團隊里沒怎么干活,但是最后還是拿到了相同的分數(shù)?
:Yeah, I wasn't the one who actually made the gem. I just turned it in.
- 是的,制作龍晶的龍不是我。我只是把它拿出來。