Into the open air
同樣來自《勇敢傳說》,也是我最喜歡的一首。
This love it is a distant star?
這愛是遙遠的星光
guiding us home wherever we are.
指引我們回家 無論在何方
This love it is a burning sun
這愛是燃燒的太陽
shining light on the things that we've done.
閃耀光芒 在每件事上
I tried to speak to you every day but each word we spoke the wind blew away
我嘗試表白 日復一日 但每一個字都 隨風而逝
Could these walls come crumbling down?
能否打碎這厚厚壁障
I want to feel my feet on the ground
我要的感覺是站在地上
And leave behind this present we share?
留下我們共度的瞬間
step into the open air
在這世界敞亮
How did we let it come to this
我們究竟如何至此
What we've just tasted we somehow still miss
曾擁有的卻總是錯失
How will it feel when this day is done?
能抓住什么 當一切靜止
And can we keep what we've only begun?
又能否回到我們最最開始
And now these walls come crumbling down
終于打碎這厚厚壁障
And I can feel my feet on the ground
我能感覺到我站在地上
Can we carry this love that we share?
能否將我們分享的愛
Into the open air
在這世界敞亮
Into the open air (into the open air).
在這世界敞亮
Into the open air
在這世界敞亮
非常難翻譯,有些地方不得不改變原意,尤其是這個into the open air,無數(shù)次讓我感嘆中文和英文的意境差別。
“我嘗試表白 日復一日 但每一個字都 隨風而逝”,個人認為押韻、原意、意境都拉滿,以為不會有更好的版本了。當然也沒有官方中文版歌曲。
當然了還是有很多不滿意的地方。
