【賦予/友情向】Floating star & Falling star
今天是個特別的日子,在此我把這首小詩送給我的閨蜜—賦冉。
PS:英語水平有限,翻譯可能存在語法錯誤,歡迎善意指正,惡意挑刺小黑屋見。
— — — — — — — — — — — — —?— — — — — —?
?我是一顆星星,一顆墜入海底的沉星。
I’m a star,a falling star which?fall down?to the bottom of the?sea.
我被海水包裹著,在黑暗的海底沉睡。
I’m surrounded by the?seawater,sleep in the dark?se-abed.
我未曾見過光,也習慣了孤獨。
I’ve never seen the sun,and was?used to being alone.
我曾以為我不渴望陽光,只愿安靜的等待。
I thought I never long?the sunshine,?just hope to wait silently.
等待那個虛無縹緲的希望。
Wait for the hope that?with no reality whatever.
直到某天,我遇見了她。
Until one day, I met her.
她是另一顆星星,一顆閃閃發(fā)光的浮星。
She‘s another star,?a sparkle?floating star.
她拉著我浮出海面,和我一起看在皎潔月光照耀下的波光粼粼的海面。
She took my hand,we floated out of the sea and wat-ch the glittering?sea surface shined by moonlight?to-gether.
那天,我遇見了我的光。
On that day, I met my sunshine.
曾為永恒黑夜的海底被她所照亮。
She lights?the seabed that?was in?eternal darkness.
如天使降臨人間。
Like the angel comes?to the earth.
那時,我才知道,我有多么渴望光。
Until then, I realized how much I yearn the sun.
幸運的是,我如愿以償?shù)負碛辛怂?/span>
Luckily,I’ve got my wish, I possessed her.
浮星和沉星,永不分離。
Floating star and the falling star,will never separate.
【The end.】
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2022.1.19
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?by:予袊

www莫名感覺好害羞……(捂臉
不知道自己寫了點什么充斥著沙雕氣息的煽情玩意(事實證明我果然沒什么寫詩的天賦
最后,祝小冉冉生日快樂,以后也要每天開開心心的喔??

