首位感染的國家元首!摩納哥親王確診
據(jù)法新社、美國有線電視新聞網(wǎng)等外媒19日消息,摩納哥阿爾貝二世親王新冠病毒檢測呈陽性。摩納哥親王宮對媒體表示,阿爾貝二世親王的病情并不嚴(yán)重,“對其健康沒有影響”,“無需擔(dān)憂”。
Prince Albert II of Monaco has tested positive for the new coronavirus, the?principality?said in a statement Thursday, adding there were "no concerns for his health."
The status of the ruler's health "is not worrying at all," the palace added in a statement.?Prince Albert was tested for Covid-19 earlier this week.
聲明說,阿爾貝二世親王本周早些時候接受新冠病毒檢測,檢測結(jié)果呈陽性。目前,醫(yī)護人員正在密切關(guān)注他的健康狀況。
據(jù)央視新聞報道,他是首位感染新冠肺炎的國家元首。

商業(yè)內(nèi)幕網(wǎng)稱,目前,阿爾貝二世親王在其私人宅邸繼續(xù)辦公,與內(nèi)閣成員等保持著聯(lián)系。
"Prince Albert continues to work from his private apartment and is in close contact with the members of his cabinet, government, and closest collaborators," the statement continued.
聲明還指出,阿爾貝二世親王呼吁摩納哥民眾遵守限制出行措施,最大限度減少與他人接觸,以遏制疫情傳播。
The palace said Prince Albert is asking the people of Monaco to "respect the measures of confinement and limiting contact with others.?Only rigorous observation with the confinement rules will stem the propagation of coronavirus."
阿爾貝二世親王現(xiàn)年62歲,于2005年7月正式成為摩納哥公國元首。
新華社此前報道稱,摩納哥政府16日在社交媒體推特上宣布,摩納哥政府首腦、國務(wù)大臣泰爾新冠病毒檢測結(jié)果呈陽性。摩納哥政府說,泰爾目前只表現(xiàn)出“很少癥狀”,健康狀況“一點不令人擔(dān)憂”,目前已經(jīng)自我隔離,在家里從事各項公務(wù)活動。
來源:中國日報(ID:CHINADAILYWX)
綜合:央視新聞、海外網(wǎng)、新華社等報道
運營實習(xí)生:朱嘉誠