宇多田光 Find Love 尋覓愛情 最新專輯 Bad mode TRACK 08
Some?days?my?heart?feels?miles?away?
時常感覺我的心早已飛出千萬里
My?body?isn't?listening,?mmm?
我的身體早已不聽我的命令?
Though I?took?whatever?came?my?way?
但我仍對生命中所有過客逆來順受
I'm?paying?for?it?now,?baby,?mmm?
為此我正在付出代價?親愛的
Well,?I?don't?wanna?lead?them?on?
我不想讓他們對我抱有幻想
But?I?don't?wanna?see?them?go?
但又不愿眼睜睜看他們遠離
Cause?I?don't?wanna?be?alone?
只是因為我不愿一個人孤寂
Everyday?of?my?life,?everyday?of?my?life?
我生活的每一天每一個晝夜
Oh,?I?gotta?watch?out?who?I?share?my?affection?with?
我得注意收斂自己泛濫的愛意
Until?I?find?love?'cause?I'm?way?too?affectionate
在尋找愛情途中避免過分熱情
Not?gonna?park?my?desire?'til?I?find?love?
并非刻意抑制對愛情的滿腔熱血
Til?I?find?love,?'til?I?find?love?
直到我尋到愛情?尋到愛的真諦
For?now,?committed?to?my?therapy?
當下我先專注休養(yǎng)生息
I?train?my?psyche,?three?to?five?times?a?week?
每周三到五次打磨心智
Getting?stronger?isn't?easy,?baby?
變得更強絕非易事?親愛的
Do?I?dare?be?vulnerable?
是否敢于示人以脆弱
What?if?I?lose?all?control??(Oh)?
如果一切失控我該何去何從
But?I?don’t?wanna?be?alone?
但我仍不愿被寂寞纏身
Every?day?of?my?life,?every?day?of?my?life?
我生活的每一天每一個晝夜
Slow?down,?you?won't?get?there?by?hurrying?
需要放慢腳步?否則過猶不及
Gotta?find?out?if?my?hard?work?was?worth?it?
需要確認辛勤耕耘?是否值得你的努力
I?know?it's?somewhere?in?me,?I'm?just?tryna?find?love?
我確信愛就在我的身體某個角落里?
Just?tryna?find?love,?just?tryna?find?
我需要努力尋覓?尋覓愛的真諦