【搬運】【東方風Arrange】Roar of the Jungle Dr...

The enemy ascended beyond your control;
大敵將至 臨高樓而無能參識
Or was that all your intention?
或必究這心存策志?
They have managed to demolish whatever we made,
毀滅之念早已蔓延于沃土己身
But you're failing to comprehend...
萬物皆留存不解理……
If they can, they will easily butcher you whole,
其所向,彈指即滅卻天地史詩
While you're blinded by your depression.
正當被頹廢蒙蔽之時
I have gotten to the point where I'm just too afraid
切亦言,面臨風云變湍此為懼
That you're going to meet your end.
汝自入窮途末路之地
My screams echo out through the fire,
怒吼與火焰升入天際
And your rival dares stand in my way...
此敵無畏矗立于面前
Yes, this is a hardship most dire,
嘆,時運不濟命途多舛
And one day, you will heed what I say:
于終日 彼需牢記此言:
This is my message to my master:
敬主君此 私犽戎狹見:
This is a fight you cannot win.
于此戰(zhàn)中 敗退難免
I think that past your great disasters,
此人遠超 遇最大魘患
Their victory stirs below your skin.
利刃揮下 或性命非全
If you proceed, I will not blame you;
如若前行 我無言以阻礙
I will move forth and win your war.
天降龍焱 路為君開
But if I should die before you continue,
若獻身可 勝利曙光耀界
You shall have heard my final dying roar.
無所怨言 必以龍嘯焚天
