每日聽力任務!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英對照,最后一遍盲聽感受自己的

Reference:艾拉同學
中英對照
:Why? I left it.
- 為什么?我忘記了。
:What kind of fool forgets his umbrella at school when it's raining?
- 什么樣的傻瓜在下雨的時候忘記帶上?
:Hey.
- 嘿。
:I bet you were swinging it around again and you broke it.
- 我打賭你又把它晃來晃去,結果把它弄丟了。
:No, I didn't.
- 不,我沒有。
:Ahh.
- 啊。
:Hello! Is anyone home?
- 你好,有人在家嗎?
:Oh, Satsuki and Mei. Come in, Granny!
- 噢,是五月和梅。進來吧,奶奶!
:Thanks for watching Mei today.
- 謝謝你今天照看梅。
:We're sorry, we couldn't keep her happy.
- 對不起,我們沒有讓她開心。
:Oh, I wanted to give back this umbrella that Kanta lent us.
- 噢,我想把這把傘還給堪太,他借給我們的。
:What? He lent you this? Oh, my. Look how beat up it is.
- 什么?他把傘借給你?噢,看看這有多么糟。
:Mei was walking home from school with me. So, it was really nice of him to help us out. Tell him thank you. He must have been drenched.
- 梅和我一起從學校走回家。他能幫助我們真是太好了。幫我說聲謝謝,他一定淋透了。
:That's okay.
- 沒關系。
:Kanta is such a dirty kid. He can always use a good drenching. Are you off to meet your dad at the bus stop?
- 堪太是個臟孩子。他需要淋一淋。你要去公交站等你爸爸嗎?
:Yes, he forgot his umbrella.
- 是的,他忘記帶傘了。
:Such good kids. Bye, girls.
- 真是個好孩子。拜,女孩們。
: Bye!
- 拜!
