每日英語聽力任務(wù)-海獸獵人!堅持一個月,英語聽力突飛猛進!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文


:You stowed away.
- 你溜上船了。
:I stowed away.
- 我溜上船了。
:You stowed away.
- 你竟然偷溜上船了。
:Uh, I…Yeah.
- 我…是的。
:Well, we're dropping you off at the nearest port. We're going after the Bluster. We can't have a kid mucking about.
- 我們把你送去最近的港口。我們要去追捕焰魔。不能任由孩子胡鬧。
:What's this then?
- 這是誰?
:The name's Maisie Brumble, but you need no introduction. You've been swallowed whole, shot through the heart, and cut to pieces. But the worms won't eat you, and hell won't take you, so here you are!
- 我叫梅茜·布倫布爾,但你不需要介紹。你曾被整個吞下,射穿心臟 筋骨折斷。但惡獸不會吃你,地獄不會將你帶走,英雄在此!
:The right, proud commander of the second-greatest hunting ship what ever sailed.
- 你就是有史以來第二厲害獵獸船上引以為傲的船長!
:Second-greatest?Which then, may I ask, is the greatest?
- 第二厲害?那我想問哪個是最厲害的?
:I'm partial to the Monarch. For it's the ship me parents served on.
- 我偏向君主號。因為那是我父母服役的船艦。
:I see. Then they died heroes, didn't they?
- 這樣啊。他們英勇就義了,是嗎?
:Aye.
- 是的。
標簽: