每日聽力任務!第一遍盲聽,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英對照,最后一遍盲聽感受自己的

【中英對照——馴龍高手】
-Ah, for the love of... I was coward, I was weak. I wouldn't kill a dragon!
老天爺……我是個軟弱的膽小鬼。我連條龍都不想殺!
-You said wouldn't that time?
你剛才說你不想殺?
-Whatever, I wouldn't! 300 years and I'm the first viking who wouldn't kill a dragon.
怎么都好,我就是不想!三百年來,我是第一個不想殺龍的維京人。
-First to ride one though. So?
但也是第一個龍騎士。所以呢?
-I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and I saw myself.
我下不了手,因為他看起來和我一樣害怕。我從他身上看到了自己。
-I bet he's really frightened now. What are you gonna do about it?
我想他現在一定很害怕。你有何打算?
-Probably something stupid.
做一些蠢事吧。
-Good, but you've already done that.
好吧,蠢事你早就做了。
-Then something crazy!
那就做點瘋狂的事!
-That's more like it.
這才像樣。
標簽: